Service Representative I
- 1 - 4 hourly
- City Of Ottawa
The Recreation & Culture Service Representative I is responsible for providing support to the Recreation Facility(s) with programs such as day camps and swimming lessons. Is assigned responsibilities including cash handling, customer service, programme information/registration, program support and general administrative tasks.
Education & Experience
Grade 10 minimum
Less than 3 months experience working with the public
*Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated academic requirements.
Language, Certificates & Licenses
- Must possess a valid Red Cross Standard First Aid/CPR Rescuer 2 Certificate or equivalent.
AODA Customer Service (Servability Training)
Current Automated External Defibrillator (A.E.D.) Operator Certificate
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Criminal Record Check to the City of Ottawa’s satisfaction.
- Day 1 Ready – immediate requirement for language proficiency:
French oral, reading, writing required
English oral, reading, writing required
- Demonstrated knowledge of computers, software applications and an ability to develop an understanding of corporate computerized registration booking software application required.
- General office and administrative procedures.
- Word processing skills.
- Develops a working knowledge of the Department's facilities and programmes in order to make appropriate referrals to other sites as required.