- 14.0 - 0 hourly
- City Of Ottawa
Under the supervision of the Facilities Supervisor, Lead Hand, Facilities Operator or Seasonal Ice Resurfacer Operator, the Custodial Worker Wage Person is responsible for performing duties associated with the custodial/housekeeping and maintenance of all City of Ottawa facilities.
Education & Experience
Completion of Grade 10
Up to one (1) month of experience
*Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated academic requirements.
Language, Certificates & Licenses
- The successful candidate will be required to complete a Criminal Record Check to the City of Ottawa’s satisfaction.
English oral, reading, writing required
- Knowledge of applicable health and safety legislation, including the rights and duties of workers.
Competencies & Skills
- Possess the physical capability to perform the ongoing duties of the position
- Ability to communicate with the general public and staff
- Prepared to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and midnights