Job Inventory - Specialist, Advanced Sport
- 27.727 - 37.155 hourly
- City Of Ottawa
The Advanced Sport Specialist is responsible for planning and implementing program content and for the instruction, coaching or coordination of advanced sport programs.
Education & Experience
Post Secondary Education desirable
Minimum (5) years demonstrated teaching experience or equivalent apprenticeship.
*Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated academic requirements.
Language, Certificates & Licenses
English oral, reading, writing
French oral, reading, writing is considered an asset
Current Standard 1st Aid/CPR "C"/Automated External Defibrillator
Minimum of Level 1 Certification required of Specialized Area or proven experience, training and ability
AODA Accessibility for ALL
Vulnerable Sector Check
Note: Under the age of 18, requires a Criminal Record and Judicial Matters check in place of the Vulnerable Sector Check.
- City of Ottawa Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrated awareness of Safety/Security of programmes
Competencies & Skills
- Ability to work in a team setting or independently
- Maintain a fun and safe environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, organizational and programming skills