Job Inventory - Attendant, Recreation and Culture
- 14.00 - 0 hourly
- City Of Ottawa
The Recreation and Culture Attendant is responsible for supervising and assisting the customer's use of a facility or site on behalf of the City of Ottawa.
Education & Experience
Experience working with the public and providing service to customers
*Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated academic requirements.
Language, Certificates & Licenses
English oral, reading, writing
French oral, reading, writing is considered an asset.
Note: Some locations may require French
Current Standard 1st Aid/CPR "C"/Automated External Defibrillator
AODA Accessibility for ALL
Vulnerable Sector Check
Note: Under the age of 18, requires a Criminal Record and Judicial Matters check in place of the Vulnerable Sector Check.
Develops a working knowledge of the Department's facilities, programmes and policies
Competencies & Skills
- Demonstrated effective decision-making and judgement.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team setting and independently with minimum supervision.
- Positive and effective communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Ability to relate positively and effectively with a wide diversity of people.