Summer Student - Office Assistant II - 40 hours
- 14.00 - 0 hourly
- City Of Ottawa
Assists the supervisor or designate in performing intermediate level administrative functions as required, and providing friendly, helpful, and courteous service to clients or the public while providing appropriate information. May be required to assist the supervisor or designate in handling financial transactions as required.
Education & Experience
High School Graduate
Minimum of four (4) months but less than eight (8) months of related experience is required
*Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated academic requirements.
Language, Certificates & Licenses
- AODA Customer Service (Servability Training)
- Current Automated External Defibrillator (A.E.D.) Operator Certificate
English oral, reading, writing required.
French oral, reading, writing may be required for some positions.
Candidates must meet language requirement for position upon hire
- Generally accepted human resource policies and procedures
- Knowledge of applicable health and safety legislation, including the rights and duties of workers.
Competencies & Skills
- Effectively communicate, orally and in writing, including participating in meetings and presentations
- Intermediate level of competence using computers