Summer - Aquatic Cashier
- 14.00 - 0 hourly
- City Of Ottawa
Responsible for performing a wide variety of customer service duties. These may include, but are not limited to client inquiries, program registration, and sale of goods/supplies. Understands and follows all City of Ottawa guidelines, policies and procedures in relation to cash handling and customer service.
Education & Experience
High School Student: Grade 10
Previous experience operating a cash register is preferred
*Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated academic requirements.
Language, Certificates & Licenses
- Current Standard First Aid
- Current CPR 'C'
- AODA Customer Service (Servability Training)
- Current Automated External Defibrillator (A.E.D.) Operator Certificate
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Criminal Record Check to the City of Ottawa’s satisfaction.
English oral, reading, writing required.
French oral, reading, writing may be required for some positions.
Candidates must meet language requirement for position upon hire.
- City of Ottawa cash handling procedures
- AODA - Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (legislated training required by 2010)
Competencies & Skills
- Knowledge of Computers
- Knowledge of Cash registers
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written directions/procedures
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills, with the ability to manage simultaneous demands