Stage Door & Bar Attendant ( Rec and Culture Attendant)
- 11.813 - 12.225 hourly
- City Of Ottawa
The Recreation and Culture Attendant is responsible for supervising and assisting the customer's use of a facility or site on behalf of the City of Ottawa.
Education & Experience
Experience working with the public and providing service to customers
*Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated academic requirements.
Language, Certificates & Licenses
- Valid Standard First Aid/CPR 'C' Certification
- AODA Customer Service (Servability Training)
- Current Automated External Defibrillator (A.E.D.) Operator Certificate
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Criminal Record Check to the City of Ottawa’s satisfaction.
Day 1 Ready – immediate requirement for language proficiency:
• French oral, reading required
• English oral, reading, writing required
Candidates must meet language requirement for position upon hire.
Develops a working knowledge of the Department's facilities, programmes and policies
Competencies & Skills
- Demonstrated effective decision-making and judgement.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team setting and independently with minimum supervision.
- Positive and effective communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Ability to relate positively and effectively with a wide diversity of people.