Job Inventory - Coordinator, Recreation & Culture Activities
- 14.000 - 15.065 hourly
- City Of Ottawa
Responsible for the coordination of recreation, arts, special needs, aquatics or sports programs to a variety of age groups in a recreational setting.
Education & Experience
Demonstrated programming experience in a recreational or applicable setting. One (1) year relevant experience.
*Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated academic requirements.
Language, Certificates & Licenses
English oral, reading, writing
French oral, reading, writing is considered an asset.
Current Standard 1st Aid/CPR "C"/Automated External Defibrillator
AODA Accessibility for ALL
Vulnerable Sector Check
Note: Under the age of 18, requires a Criminal Record and Judicial Matters check in place of the Vulnerable Sector Check.
- City of Ottawa Policies and Procedures. Demonstrated awareness of Safety/Security of programmes.
- Knowledge of applicable health and safety legislation, including the rights and duties of workers.
Competencies & Skills
- Ability to work in a team setting or independently.
- Ability to train, supervise staff and volunteers
- Computer competency preferred
- Must possess excellent public relations, leadership, communication and organizational skills