Job Inventory - Program Leader, Recreation
- 14.00 - 0 hourly
- City Of Ottawa
Responsible for leading recreation, arts, special needs, aquatics or sports programs to a variety of age groups in a recreational setting.
Education & Experience
Minimum Grade 10
Previous experience in leading recreation activities or a specific skill an asset
*Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated academic requirements.
Language, Certificates & Licenses
English oral, reading, writing.
French oral, reading, writing is considered an asset
Current Standard 1st Aid/CPR "C"/Automated External Defibrillator
AODA Accessibility for ALL
Vulnerable Sector Check
Note: Under the age of 18, requires a Criminal Record and Judicial Matters check in place of the Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computers, software applications and an ability to develop an understanding of corporate computerized registration booking software application required.
- General office and administrative procedures.
- Word processing skills.
- Develops a working knowledge of the Department#s facilities and programmes in order to make appropriate referrals to other sites as required.
Competencies & Skills
- Ability to work in a team setting or independently
- Maintain a fun and safe environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership and programming skills